9 Moresby Street, Lockleys
Life was meant to be easy
Immaculately maintained, this stylish modern home ticks all the boxes for busy people and those looking for the peace of mind and convenience of low maintenance living.
Freestanding with its own street frontage you will feel instantly at home and the quality finishes, high ceilings and modern creature comforts all add to the appeal.
The floorplan offers inviting light filled living spaces, both formal and informal and there are private outlooks to delightful courtyard gardens.
• Torrens title with easy care front and rear gardens
• Double side by side automatic garaging with direct access inside
• Separate formal sitting room with north facing window
• North/West facing family room overlooking delightful rear garden
• Covered outdoor entertaining with full-length plastic café blinds
• Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning plus gas heater in family room
• Security system, hot-water temperature control & multiple TV points
• Only 2km to West Beach and Henley Square’s cafe & restaurant scene beyond
• Plenty of retail therapy with Ikea and Harbour Town close by plus Aldi super market
• Peaceful Linear Park walking & cycling trails are only one street away and Kooyonga Golf Course is an easy stroll away.
Enjoy living in a quiet friendly neighborhood with only a short walk to the bus stop and Lockleys Oval and Bowling Club conveniently at the end of the street.
All that’s left for you to do is move in, put your feet up and relax!
Contact Christine Dimitrivich on 0412 713 666 or firstname.lastname@example.org