17 Tallala Terrace, Myrtle Bank
A FEEL GOOD HOME, WARM AND WELCOMING
Positioned in ever popular Myrtle Bank this charming character bungalow truly delivers an enviable lifestyle.
Tucked away privately in a no through road setting with a delightful local park on your doorstep and a shady backyard for the kids, family life will be a true pleasure here.
You will appreciate the abundance of nearby popular schools, some within walking distance both public and private. There is also easy access to the bus on Fullarton Road and the city beyond plus there are plenty of eastern suburbs shopping facilities to choose from.
Who doesn't love the picture book stone facade, the gracious original rooms, polished floors and decorative ceilings?
From a practical point of view, the large central kitchen conveniently flows out to the adjacent dining and living areas creating easy to use everyday living spaces.
Enjoy the warmer months and take a dip in the pool which is attractively screened with recently installed clear fencing.
Very livable just as it is there is however the opportunity to further enhance this lovely home and make it yours, maybe even for the next 20 or 30 years as the current owner has!
• 4 bedrooms or 3 plus formal lounge
• Large master bedroom/retreat with ensuite and north facing windows overlooking pool
• Inviting light filled rooms with stylish plantation shutters
• Private rear garden with plenty of lawn space for children or pets
• 16 solar panels & solar booster for hot water system
• Ducted r/c air conditioning and separate wall unit in bedroom addition
• Zoned for Glen Osmond & Highgate primary schools and Unley High School plus Concordia College is within walking distance
• Scammel Reserve with playground, picnic facilities & tennis courts a short stroll away
For sale by Auction Saturday 13 April at 10:30am.
Contact Christine Dimitrivich on 0412 713 666 or email@example.com